There is a fault in each of the sentences below, including
this one! What is it & what is the correct version?
1. When you make a sauce, remove it slowly.
2. It was a tramp - they were waiting for him so he
3. English is an easy idiom to learn.
4. She couldn't go to the party as she already had
5. It was a good notice - Sheila had twins.
6. They went to the bar for a vase of wine.
7. He was feeling insane so he went for a run.
8. The film was a great exit - it won 8 Oscars.
9. He put the papers inside the carpet.
10. They have a reunion every morning at 10am.